Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Departing

It seems I don't realize yet. In less than 2 weeks, I'll be in Korea. The four of us bought our tickets a few weeks ago, and we'll be leaving in two groups. Maxime and I will leave on June 6 from Montreal, immediately after the 33rd Quebec Open. Daniel and Cory are also playing in that tournament, but they will leave on June 13. Those who are curious about this tournament should look at the account ''Omnium'' on KGS.

The purpose of this blog is of course to share our experience. We will post anecdotes, pictures, videos and games ^_^. If you are eager to see what BIBA looks like, you should take a look at their official blog.

In the next 4 posts, I'll introduce Maxime, Daniel, Cory and myself. Notice that once in a while, we will write in French !


J.S.

1 comment:

  1. Hey JS! Je viens de voir ton blog. Je suis vraiment contente pour toi que tu sois rendu en Corée pour jouer au go! Je vais lire fidèlement ton blog ;)

    Myriam

    ReplyDelete