Thursday, June 9, 2011

Finally arrived !

Two days ago, Maxime and I arrived in Korea. Blackie and Diana came to the airport to pick us up and then, there was a welcome party. Although we were a bit tired, it was very nice. We met Marc and Jon and we laughed a lot.

On the first day, Maxime and I played one game against Korean kids and we both won. Today, the owner of the school organized a revenge ice cream match with my opponent of yesterday. In other words, he bought a ice cream to the winner ^_^. I won again, but I think I was a bit lucky...

Maxime also played 2 games today. He lost the first one and the second one was commented before they could finish.

Maxime's second game
Here's a picture I took tonight when we came back from the school

Sanbon is a nice place ^_^ 
Next post will come soon, see you !


No comments:

Post a Comment